Airtel Broadband installed today

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 11,733
Looks awesome. Nice buy bro. Thanks for your support and buying using DDF!(y)

Update: The bonus data which was available exclusively for Delhi, is now available for other cities as well, and Agra is one of them. I called up CC and got activated my bonus 750 GB data.
This data won't be renewed every month. Once the high speed data is consumed for a billing cycle, this data bucket will come in effect.
For example: My data renews on 23rd of every month and i have 100GB high speed data. If i consume full 100 GB by 18th, then the data from 750 GB will come into effect till 22nd. And then on 23rd, the 100 GB will get renewed.

4470e56cd252c3032dfd5f44d78d222d.jpg

1c8802b9fa88ca3873942404936e4ba5.jpg

a64ae44ce0578cdf322b5bbaf6fd3e39.jpg

Last edited:
Update: The bonus data which was available exclusively for Delhi, is now available for other cities as well, and Agra is one of them. I called up CC and got activated my bonus 750 GB data.
This data won't be renewed every month. Once the high speed data is consumed for a billing cycle, this data bucket will come in effect.
For example: My data renews on 23rd of every month and i have 100GB high speed data. If i consume full 100 GB by 18th, then the data from 750 GB will come into effect till 22nd. And then on 23rd, the 100 GB will get renewed.

This is a 1 time offer?

That's excellent bro. Lucky you. US like internet on India.:D

Even Jio is giving amazing speed of 70 Mbps there.(y)

LOL..They increased price and changed plans again in my city.

I'm on 999rs plan 145gb (Used to be 150gb when I first took the plan) data 40mbps

Now they are offering same for 1050 with unlimited calls.Couple of days back they were offering 200gb with 60mbps and unlimited calls for 1050.

Previously they were giving Huawei. Now using local brands i guess.

They gave Huawei model to me

Last edited:
This is a 1 time offer?
Yes bro, call cc to activate.
That's excellent bro. Lucky you. US like internet on India.:D

Even Jio is giving amazing speed of 70 Mbps there.(y)
Yeah bro.. lucky me. LOL.
And bro, internet is much expensive in US. My friends in US and Dubai & at many overseas now feel jealous seeing my net plans. Yes, Speed is more or almost equal there but plans are damn expensive.
So everything in airtel comes from Binatone.. Modem to LL Phone.
How's it bro.
They are not providing LL phone bro, i ordered it from amazon. Great devices from Binatone. Quality is good and long-lasting. Earlier i had Binatone landline.
congrats bro
Thanks @Rushil bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock