Seeking Help Airtel amazon prime video plan rs699 amazon video not active

Gurmeet singh

Reaction score
Airtel 4g rs-699 pack 56-days 3gb/day Amazon prime video 56-days.
Problem-airtel thanks app show valid till 28 Feb 2022 Amazon active but Amazon prime video ask for subscribe.

You have to give activation request via Airtel thanks app to activate prime video .. then login via that Airtel number in prime app
It's not necessary to have Airtel number. Subscription is not tied to Airtel number. You can use any of the number registered on Amazon to get the subscription.

It's not necessary to have Airtel number. Subscription is not tied to Airtel number. You can use any of the number registered on Amazon to get the subscription.
But i didn't get the offer while login via my Jio number in prime they asked me to subscribe which is not in the case of my Airtel number that Time while port in purpose i recharged with 129 unlimited plan

But i didn't get the offer while login via my Jio number in prime they asked me to subscribe which is not in the case of my Airtel number that Time while port in purpose i recharged with 129 unlimited plan
I got it on my Jio number.

I am also facing the same issue. Need help.
My problem slove.
Got prime video partner I'd from Airtel customer care.then call to prime helpline shared 32 digit I'd.
Prime customer care said issue is duplicate I'd.she resolve issue provide loggin with new I'd.
Thanks - @Sai Jai bro for replay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock