Airtel 5G Plus My-wifi MF501 data card

Someone would much rather buy a 5G smartphone for under 10k and turn on the hotspot.
People say Airtel's business model is to cater to premium users. I am just curious to know which segment of ultra premium user will buy a 5G wifi hotspot worth ₹22k. Even youtubers who makes travelling vlogs can use their smartphones to upload videos.

People say Airtel's business model is to cater to premium users. I am just curious to know which segment of ultra premium user will buy a 5G wifi hotspot worth ₹22k. Even youtubers who makes travelling vlogs can use their smartphones to upload videos.
I think they made this for village users. He will go to any 5G city and keep this somewhere and come back. And then 5G internet will continue to work in his village also by wifi-hotspot. Connect and enjoy 5G 😂😂

Someone would much rather buy a 5G smartphone for under 10k and turn on the hotspot.
Look at the speeds of this product. 150Mbps. I would rather have NR-CA enabled phone.

Please share us about the number of band for recently freed up 7.1Ghz spectrum for 5G.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock