Discussion Airtel 5G Plus supported smartphones compatibility list

Airtel won't support moto phones
It's a surprise that Moto is not listed. It's confusing as to some of the phones listed do not have all the 5G bands. Yet they are saying it's supported. Shouldn't they clarify that it supports only one band or the band's supported?

It's a surprise that Moto is not listed. It's confusing as to some of the phones listed do not have all the 5G bands. Yet they are saying it's supported. Shouldn't they clarify that it supports only one band or the band's supported?
I have Moto Edge 30 and the phone doesn't even show 5G in network mode settings even though it supports 13 5G bands. Multiple users including myself have pointed out the issue to the Moto staff on their official forums but they act as if it's an unheard of thing and ask if the setting was there earlier and then disappeared. But it's a well known issue and they will need to push an OTA update to fix it, otherwise Moto will lose it's credibility in the Indian market.

Last edited:
I have Moto Edge 30 and the phone doesn't even show 5G in network mode settings even though it supports 13 5G bands. Multiple users including myself have pointed out the issue to the Moto staff on their official forums but they act as if it's an unheard of thing and ask if you setting was there earlier and then disappeared. But it's a well known issue and they will need to push an OTA update to fix it, otherwise Moto will lose it's credibility in the Indian market.
You will get it on Jio by default. Airtel will take time to seed update. iPhones also not latching.

I have Moto Edge 30 and the phone doesn't even show 5G in network mode settings even though it supports 13 5G bands. Multiple users including myself have pointed out the issue to the Moto staff on their official forums but they act as if it's an unheard of thing and ask if you setting was there earlier and then disappeared. But it's a well known issue and they will need to push an OTA update to fix it, otherwise Moto will lose it's credibility in the Indian market.
I actually shortlisted Moto for 5G since it has 13 bands. This is concerning. They need to fix it ASAP.

I actually shortlisted Moto for 5G since it has 13 bands. This is concerning. They need to fix it ASAP.
You will get update soon. Motorola is team is focusing on Edge 30 Ultra camera update and that's why everything is getting delayed. You will see 5G on each 5G phone from Motorola. Even G51. Don't expect 5G before 1st January by both operators.

Even iphones, samsung galaxy S - Series, Google Pixel are yet to enable 5G on their phones. Moto will take its own sweet time as per my earlier experience with moto.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock