Airtel 5G News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 315
  • Views: Views 51,386
I guess Airtel has now started testing 5G in Guwahati. My friend got 5G reception on his realme 9 Pro+ phone.

JABzOgL.jpg

Airtel today announced the deployment of its cutting-edge Airtel 5G Plus service at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport Nagpur, making it the second airport in the state to enjoy ultrafast 5G service.

Nagpur was one amongst the first 8 cities in the country to get the Airtel 5G Plus service. The services are currently available at Ganesh Path, Nehru Nagar, Subhash Nagar, Hanuman Nagar, CA road and few other locations. Airtel is augmenting its network further to make its services available across the city in due course of time.

Currently operational at Patna Sahib Gurudwara, Patna Railway Station, Dak Bunglow, Maurya Lok, Bailey Road, Boring Road, City Centre Mall, Patliputra Industrial Area and few other select locations. Airtel will augment its network making its services available across the city in due course of time.

Airtel 5G Plus services in Patna are currently available at Patna Sahib Gurudwara, Patna Railway Station, Dak Bunglow, Maurya Lok, Bailey Road, Boring Road, City Centre Mall, Patliputra Industrial Area, Patna Jay Prakash Narayan Airport, and other select locations.

Airtel 5G Plus services now available in Patna

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock