Breaking Aircel to file for Bankruptcy at NCLT

Nearly half of Aircel towers in Tamilnadu not working as per a Tamil TV channel's news. Further it says lakhs of people applied for MNP today and Aircel has said that it will take a week to restore normalcy.

For me Aircel towers are very unstable state since yesterday here in Kolkata for voice.Its more in emergency call mode than normal.As far as 3G or any form of internet is concerned,its showing signal sometimes but nothing opens even Google search page for last 3 -4 days.

After announcement of bankruptcy by Aircel; distressed users cry foul, protest outside office

Distressed.jpg

A number of Aircel users protest in front of the office near Washermanpet demanding smooth service

Aircel did not work properly from 2-3 days in WB circle and kolkata circle ..My primary number is Aircel. So i tensed about Aircel.

Here comes an official news from Aircel itself. Yes, the company has warned its employees about the lack of funding and competitive market. Expect a major announcement soon.

Yesterday there was a huge network outage in chennai, Tamil Nadu and other circles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock