Breaking Aircel to file for Bankruptcy at NCLT

You need to ask the concerned person.I am currently stating my problem and I am not the only person having that.Many places takes fingerprints for record like for SSN in USA but they don't match them electronically afaik

Then one person must have multiple SSN in USA in multiple states just like we have multiple driving licence in India as there is no centralised database to check whether that person already have opted SSN(driving licence in India case) in other states or not.

Then one person must have multiple SSN in USA in multiple states just like we have multiple driving licence in India as there is no centralised database to check whether that person already have opted SSN(driving licence in India case) in other states or not.
No.But in India we can have multiple adhaar by giving money to thug.

No.But in India we can have multiple adhaar by giving money to thug.

Why not ? BTW how do you authenticate with fake aadhaar for example while buying SIM ? I mean how will you search that person whose fingerprint is used to make fake aadhaar ?

Why not ? BTW how do you authenticate with fake aadhaar for example while buying SIM ? I mean how will you search that person whose fingerprint is used to make fake aadhaar ?
Simple I Mr x makes a dup's with mr Y both having my fingerprints.I can be Y at anytime.

Simple I Mr x makes a dup's with mr Y both having my fingerprints.I can be Y at anytime.

I am sorry but still i don't understand. Please clear it for me :blush:

Suppose I make a fake aadhaar with fake fingerprint+iris of your instead of mine and only photo that aadhaar is of mine, now if i go to shop to buy SIM with that aadhaar then how will i get your finger print ? If I put my finger system will decline verification as UIDAI has finger print of your instead of mine :cf:

And in next 3-4 years Iris and photo will also be attached along with Fingerprint then how will I beat that system with fake aadhaar to get SIM ?

I am sorry but still i don't understand. Please clear it for me :blush:

Suppose I make a fake aadhaar with fake fingerprint+iris of your instead of mine and only photo that aadhaar is of mine, now if i go to shop to buy SIM with that aadhaar then how will i get your finger print ? If I put my finger system will decline verification as UIDAI has finger print of your instead of mine :cf:

And in next 3-4 years Iris and photo will also be attached along with Fingerprint then how will I beat that system with fake aadhaar to get SIM ?

Why I have to give fake fingerprints? I will give fake name,address etc with real fingerprints.I can create fake identify which I can use.I am quite sure that Aadhar system doesn't check biometric against its own system.

Why I have to give fake fingerprints? I will give fake name,address etc with real fingerprints.I can create fake identify which I can use.I am quite sure that Aadhar system doesn't check biometric against its own system.

Fingerprint sensor is connected with smartphone which has internet connection and using Aadhaar API to verify details in encrypted format, I don't know why you said Aadhaar system does not cross check Biometric with its database . :cf:

If two different name and address shows up against same bio metric then you are doomed police is on its way :gn:

Fingerprint sensor is connected with smartphone which has internet connection and using Aadhaar API to verify details in encrypted format, I don't know why you said Aadhaar system does not cross check Biometric with its database . :cf:

If two different name and address shows up against same bio metric then you are doomed police is on its way :gn:

I think they accidently found this out☺

If they have the processing power to check directly against biometric then why even ask for aadhar number for verification?just take biometric and you are all set.No leakage of aadhar number through human process.This is one of the reason otp method is implemented.

Btw giving fingerprint instead of signature is like feeling illiterate.Remembering all ads on literacy mission in childhood days.

I think they accidently found this out☺

If they have the processing power to check directly against biometric then why even ask for aadhar number for verification?just take biometric and you are all set.No leakage of aadhar number through human process.This is one of the reason otp method is implemented.

Btw giving fingerprint instead of signature is like feeling illiterate.Remembering all ads on literacy mission in childhood days.

It's same like Banks/our DDF/ Gmail or other services asks both userID and password to log us into the system, instead of just password

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock