Breaking Aircel to file for Bankruptcy at NCLT

Aircel is my only number.Though I keep for all official purpose my one of my mother's numbers as she keeps her cell safe.

Btw is taking new connection possible without giving bio-metric like calling 145446. Biometric match fails for me as I have feeble prints.

Available but you hv to add aadhaar anyway before march otherwise you cannot recharge according to supreme court order, BTW you can also use other fingerprint instead of thumb if thumb is creating problem

Available but you hv to add aadhaar anyway before march otherwise you cannot recharge according to supreme court order, BTW you can also use other fingerprint instead of thumb if thumb is creating problem
Ok.Too bad.none of my fingerprints works.

Ok.Too bad.none of my fingerprints works.

That's weird, Is there any fingerprint exists on ur finger by seeing on naked eye ? Unless you work with hammer like object for many years or not destroyed by Acid/fire fingerprint should be there, atleast 1 finger out of 10 should hv print

That's weird, Is there any fingerprint exists on ur finger by seeing on naked eye ? Unless you work with hammer like object for many years or not destroyed by Acid/fire fingerprint should be there, atleast 1 finger out of 10 should hv print

Having feeble fingerprints is perfectly normal.

But it should not be an issue detecting it
They failed.Even airtel own shop failed.There should be exception to this rule as this is quite a common problem.Other method like otp or pin should be there.

They failed.Even airtel own shop failed.There should be exception to this rule as this is quite a common problem.Other method like otp or pin should be there.

If it is failing everywhere then how did you record finger print in aadhaar center with those feeble print ? BTW I think best is iris scanner instead of OTP/PIN. Just need to buy Samsung devices

Check this.You will find few more in google.Fingerprint tends to change with time.

https://www.moneylife.in/article/when-your-own-fingerprints-make-your-aadhaar-invalid/48694.html

Wow I did not know that but then why Police/CID/CBI for criminal and postoffice/banks for financial account(for uneducated people)/ Passport office before issuing passport takes record of fingerprint if fingerprint become invalid after few years. It's not that Aadhaar takes this print for first time. And most importantly if someone locks phone with fingerprint he might not be able to unlock the phone in future in that case

Wow I did not know that but then why Police/CID/CBI for criminal and postoffice/banks for financial account(for uneducated people)/ Passport office before issuing passport takes record of fingerprint if fingerprint become invalid after few years. It's not that Aadhaar takes this print for first time. And most importantly if someone locks phone with fingerprint he might not be able to unlock the phone in future in that case

You need to ask the concerned person.I am currently stating my problem and I am not the only person having that.Many places takes fingerprints for record like for SSN in USA but they don't match them electronically afaik

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock