Breaking Aircel going to Shutdown from April 15

The site states that "The data for status update is available for all port in request received by the MNP Clearinghouse in the last 15 days".
So, are your requests less than 15 days ?
Checked till the last day when my number ported to the recipient operator. All my requests are successfully ported in 6 or 7 days.

Checked till the last day when my number ported to the recipient operator. All my requests are successfully ported in 6 or 7 days.
Then probably it might be down as I had last ported when JIO was launched around 15 months ago. Afterwards, I never checked this site :)

Then probably it might be down as I had last ported when JIO was launched around 15 months ago. Afterwards, I never checked this site :)
I was facing this issue from recently only. When I started giving E kyc for mnp, the porting updates are not available for me in this site.

can any one help me I am from kolkata when I try to get upc through online it show first 2 codes as fk I think fk was not right it should be dk instead of fk can anyone clarify about this.

Airtel stores and some vodafone stores try to make people get postpaid for getting more commission. Airtel shop said will give only postpaid for postpaid and even tried to give postpaid to aircel prepaid suggesting code might get rejected.

We have ported a postpaid aircel to prepaid in vodafone store.

Now porting in 3 days instead 6 or 7 days.

I heard different starting letters in code due to more demand, if you obtained code from aircel ekyc website
https://ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html it must be correct.

Last edited:
Airtel stores and some vodafone stores try to make people get postpaid for getting more commission. Airtel shop said will give only postpaid for postpaid and even tried to give postpaid to aircel prepaid suggesting code might get rejected.

We have ported a postpaid aircel to prepaid in vodafone store.

Now porting in 3 days instead 6 or 7 days.

I heard different starting letters in code due to more demand, if you obtained code from aircel ekyc website it must be correct.
Ya even with me too. Yesterday I visited Aircel office and when I ask for UPC the guy present over there refused to give that and another guy present over there said that if you want UPC you have to port from Aircel to Vodafone I said ok just do that then he said you have to port to Vodafone postpaid. Again when I visited Aircel Express the staff member refused to give me UPC unless I've to port to Vodafone. But another guy help me and give me that UPC.

Today I contacted Airtel customer care, they are saying that they have received my aadhar details and it will be activated soon. How many days will it take for sim to be activated after getting aadhar details?

But in bsnl its taking more than a week to port out

In our country , there will be a unwritten work rule difference between private & public sector in each & every platform especially in Telecom :mad::mad::cry::censored::censored::cautious:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock