• Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,116

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Shoutout to those who voted for BJP and it's allies. 🙌

Let's make opposition scapegoat of this too. Since they are incompetent. Let's pretend as if those with extreme right views would change their views overnight. Gone are the days when we use to vote on development. It has become a battle of ideologies.

Even if opposition comes to power in next election , they wont stop/reduce it ..

Its sad reality of our politics that people who come to power support decisions once they were opposing while they were in opposition.
Fact of Fact

But atleast they'll listen what others voice unlike present situation

I am not a person with good political understanding but what I did experience in last few years, is that - NOTHING good has happened for common citizens of India except few bluffs here and there.

Don't react to the response in a blinded political angle, as I won't be able to respond to you in that case.

Ache Din Digital India...
New India Born..
Soon this government will ask to pay charges for everyday we live in our country.
In japan reverse is true.

govt take almost entire burden for medical expense of non working senior citizen,
It means govt pay you to live longer. hence aging population is biggest issue of japan. with significant population above age of 100.

In japan reverse is true.

govt take almost entire burden for medical expense of non working senior citizen,
It means govt pay you to live longer. hence aging population is biggest issue of japan. with significant population above age of 100.
NHS covers almost every medical cost in UK. Our government has to bear so many unnecessary cost. No way they can afford any universal health care system like NHS. Even a developing country like Brazil has a similar service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock