Breaking Aircel going to Shutdown from April 15

I want to port out aircel but I cant do that. What to do ? This is my primary official cum whatsapp number.
Why you are not able to port out from Aircel? Use standard Porting procedure. If it is not available, TRAI will take action against Aircel.
We saw a similar story when RCom was shutting down. Aircel has been told to assist in porting. Read the below articles:

Links related to Aircel news:
TRAI Asks Aircel to Generate UPC to Facilitate Mobile Number Portability
TRAI Asks Aircel to Generate UPC to Facilitate Mobile Number Portability

TRAI to issue direction to Aircel to maintain service quality; to grant codes for port outs
TRAI to issue direction to Aircel to maintain service quality; to grant codes for port outs

Aircel users can port before 90-day cap
Aircel users can port before 90-day cap - Times of India

As per the below report of financial express,TRAI has already taken steps.
'Telecom regulator TRAI on Wednesday issued a direction to troubled operator Aircel, granting it additional time and porting codes to enable its customers to shift to other networks. The decision was taken after a lot of users in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Mumbai and Punjab, recently faced difficulties in porting their mobile numbers to other service providers. Aircel has been given 45 days to allot port codes and the operator will also have to update TRAI about the number of customers who have opted out. The telco had approached TRAI last week, highlighting the financial difficulties it is facing.'
How to port from Aircel to Airtel, Jio, other networks

call and sms going from aircel number
but port messages not going though
Check SMS Service Center number in message settings. If it shows blank , add the number of your circle. I had faced the similar issue when I was using Aircel.

Check SMS Service Center number in message settings. If it shows blank , add the number of your circle. I had faced the similar issue when I was using Aircel.
Other messages going perfectly except the port msg.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock