Breaking Aircel going to Shutdown from April 15

Tried with same operator or any other operator bro...?
Same operator. Din't tried with other operators.

If I try with other operator will there be any luck?

How many days will it take for the wrong port code to get cancelled. The retailer typed TA instead of DA and its the reason I think its stuck for 15 days without anything.

Same operator. Din't tried with other operators.

If I try with other operator will there be any luck?

How many days will it take for the wrong port code to get cancelled. The retailer typed TA instead of DA and its the reason I think its stuck for 15 days without anything.
That's the reason it get delayed. Porting code obtaining from the network have 14 days validity. But here situation is different, the operator is going to shutdown.I don't think they will issue new porting code. Try your luck by requesting a new upc.

I had requested my aircel no to bsnl... Don't knw wen it will get changed...

That's the reason it get delayed. Porting code obtaining from the network have 14 days validity. But here situation is different, the operator is going to shutdown.I don't think they will issue new porting code. Try your luck by requesting a new upc.

Yes, and I am getting the same porting code from last 1 month. It hasn't changed when I checked it in below website

https://ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html

But, this website is showing different porting code. Is this website trustable?

UPC Generation (Aircel)

Also, from last 1 hour I am getting sim registration failed on my aircel sim? Does it mean my number changed to Airtel?

Also, from last 1 hour I am getting sim registration failed on my aircel sim? Does it mean my number changed to Airtel?
Check by putting the Airtel sim in phone bro. Usually this 'sim registration failed' showing after porting completed.

From yesterday night I am getting sim registration failed error on my aircel sim. Still it hasn't ported to airtel sim.

Is the below website trustable for generation of UPC? Anyone got their UPC from the below website and were successful?

UPC Generation (Aircel)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock