Discussion Agnipath Scheme

Is this scheme collapse Army system of our country ??

• Total voters
Don't call Army a job, it's not an employment scheme. If you are capable you are being selected to serve nation
Then what is the meaning of Recruitment ?? If you use the word "Recruitment" in notification then don't want to use the word Job ?? ..
Even Agniveer is going to give permanent job to best selected after tenure.
Like this permanent job ur talking about 🤔🤣👇
Great respect to the jawans from the so called patriotic party Ex-Agniveers will be driver , barber , washermen etc.....

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like that. When Govt sells govt property at throw away price in the name of disinvestment, it has brought more harm to the economy.
Your so called economy is taking away 38% of Amry funds. It's increasing years after years.
Then what is the meaning of Recruitment ?? If you use the word "Recruitment" in notification then don't want to use the word Job ?? ..

Like this permanent job ur talking about 🤔🤣👇
Talk like an intellectual it's not social media we are discussing something really serious. If you are not interested you can skip my reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I'm telling you, Army personnel is not a govt servent, did you even know their is no role of govt while they are facing court marshal, transfer, selection, others.
Then I think debating with you is just wastage of time.
Then say what is Agnipatha? Job/training/skill development/volunteer?

So what if the ruling party changed and they amend the rule?
Their statement will be changed
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock