Addatimes App News & Discussion

bXbQDE8.jpg

Give us Review.
Pls dont compare with those series by Parambrata.
Sure. Let me divide the review in two parts.

Part 1: Addatimes App
(1) Performance: The app performance is not good on Android TV platform. After login, the home page was not loading up. had to navigate through movies section. After my watch time when I wanted to go back in TV mode, the screen remained black. Never happened with Hotstar/Zee5. Need to check if this happens again. In short, way to go still.

(2) Controls: The in-app controls are finicky. When one episode ends, before pressing any button, if I tap any keys on the navigation pad of remote, the next episode loads up in paused state. No streaming quality selection control is present.

(3) Library: This platform has very limited amount of content and the price(399/599 per year) they are asking for that, is not worth it. Hoichoi takes about 499 and provides way more quality content and their application provides wayy better UX.

Part 2: Feluda Ferot - Chinnomostar Obhishaap

I have watched 4 episodes till now, so my review is purely based upon the experience I have right now. This might change once I finish watching the same.

(1) Characters:
i. Feluda: Tota Roy Chowdhury is doing a complete justice to the role. The dialogue delivery, postures are at par with some of the best actors we have seen in this role earlier. I believe he will improve more as he sets in , in this role.

ii. Jatayu: Anirban Chakrabarti is pretty good in his role, unlike many of his predecessors who used to over act sometimes. He is putting in the humour at right amount whenever needed.

iii. Topse: Kalpan Mitra might be weakest link of all. Hope he improves over time.

(2) Period Correct Storyline:
Whenever a series/film is made on a story of a past time, the biggest concern lies here. But Srijit did an excellent job here. No mobiles, computers introduced unlike few Feluda movies before. Which helps us feel the vibes of the lost times that Satyajit Ray referred in his stories.
And most importantly - Iconic Green HM Ambassador unlike Green Santro we saw in the past.

Overall a pretty good attempt. Looking forward to have more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock