Discussion ACT launching ACTSmartFiber soon

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,161
This is what they say on Instagram.

3130QSt.jpg
Still not clear. What does elevate mean? Is it a top secret?

This smells a lot like 'Airtel Black' all over again, no?

Remember how they rehashed their 'One Airtel' plan from 2017/18 into a supposedly "all new" plan of 2021, and are calling it as Airtel Black? 🤦‍♂️

Now ACT is seemingly trying to 'act smart' with this 'ACTSmart' thingy. 🤔

Next thing we know, Jio will introduce 'Jio Blue' or something! 🤷‍♂️

P.S:
I still believe Airtel should have gone with something like an 'Airtel Red' (you know, with their logo color already being red and all?) instead of Airtel Black. Aren't they aware that many Indians (the supetstitious lot, anyway) won't even go for a black car or motorcycle? What made Airtel think they would readily jump into a black plan? :p

P.S:
I still believe Airtel should have gone with something like an 'Airtel Red' (you know, with their logo color already being red and all?) instead of Airtel Black. Aren't they aware that many Indians (the supetstitious lot, anyway) won't even go for a black car or motorcycle? What made Airtel think they would readily jump into a black plan? :p
Vodafone has already went for Vodafone Red. That might be the reason Airtel went for Black to avoid any conflicts.

Vodafone has already went for Vodafone Red. That might be the reason Airtel went for Black to avoid any conflicts.
Oh yeah, that is correct. Looks like Vodafone did that long back though, in 2014 itself.

Given that knowledge, I wonder why Airtel then went for a different color, instead of you know, a different theme altogether.

Nice think tank! 👌 🧠

Reminds me of how Awkwafina makes fun of Simu Liu for choosing his disguise name as 'Shaun', while his given name was not too different -- 'Shang-Chi'. 😉

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock