• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,184

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
ACT Fibernet seems to be gearing up to launch "SmartFiber". They are promoting.

iVkV0Ax.jpg

74OlPPB.png

VdC7vNi.png

Wondering what it might be though. They have fiber to the junction box and then Cat 6 wire to homes, may be they are trying to do the same thing as Airtel and getting fibre to home. Lets see. If they could also upgrade the plans, then the broadband scene in my area will heat up. With addition of Airtel, the competition between Act, Airtel and Shah Network (Local ISP) is fierce

1DjyUBv.jpg

ACT SmartFiber is more than just "fiber". It is the future of broadband. ACT SmartFiber is a next-gen technology that combines our technical expertise (best-in-class optic fiber and network architecture) with consumer usage understanding of over a decade (analytics from our millions of users) to provide a truly smart internet experience that makes your internet experience be it streaming, work from home, gaming, file transfers even better and faster in every possible way.

Honestly speaking i don't feel that service provided by ACT is better than Airtel or Jio.That said i have been an ACT user for last 6 years.They need to bundle some OTT services in their package else they will keep on losing customers.

Honestly speaking i don't feel that service provided by ACT is better than Airtel or Jio.That said i have been an ACT user for last 6 years.They need to bundle some OTT services in their package else they will keep on losing customers.
Correct. They cant match fiber service with Airtel or Jio in any city as always fiber cuts due to cables hanged with Govt electrical poles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock