Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

Last edited:
Excuse my language. Whoever came up with that can eat dirt.

Now, the UIDAI on Saturday asked residents, who got their Aadhaar issued 10 years back and have never updated after that in these years, to get their documents updated. “It is in the interest of the residents to keep their Aadhaars updated with current proof of identity and proof of address,” the ministry of electronics & IT said in a statement.

Now, the UIDAI on Saturday asked residents, who got their Aadhaar issued 10 years back and have never updated after that in these years, to get their documents updated. “It is in the interest of the residents to keep their Aadhaars updated with current proof of identity and proof of address,” the ministry of electronics & IT said in a statement.

Recently during a credit card KYC, my wife’s biometric failed for each of the 10 fingers tried.
Later updated her biometric in local aadhar update centre, now working fine.

Recently during a credit card KYC, my wife’s biometric failed for each of the 10 fingers tried.
Later updated her biometric in local aadhar update centre, now working fine.
It is said earlier too biometric need to be updated time to time that's why we have Aadhar center.

It is said earlier too biometric need to be updated time to time that's why we have Aadhar center.
Both Aadhaar cards were made same time in 2013. All these years my fingerprint authentication was made numerous number of times but never used her.

True, I recently updated my Aadhar biometric. It is free of cost too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock