Aadhaar linking deadlines for these 6 services are getting close

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 9,327
And still tracking so many satellites as seen from His signature!
That is the hobby of other planet citizens like we have reading books ,ridings car etc...

:rofl::rofl::lol::undecided::undecided::tongue::tongue:

Damn i watched independence day movie 2 parts :angry::angry::biggrin::biggrin::rofl::rofl:

Does anyone try linking their BSNL mobile number with Aadhar online?
I've tried but couldn't complete through their 14546 online service. It's asking me for an OTP Password ( Which I don't have since I haven't linked my mobile with Aadhar)

Does anyone try linking their BSNL mobile number with Aadhar online?
I've tried but couldn't complete through their 14546 online service. It's asking me for an OTP Password ( Which I don't have since I haven't linked my mobile with Aadhar)
You will get OTP in the mobile number you gave during aadhar creation process.

Dude, I don't remember which number I gave during the aadhar creation process. Is there any other way to link mobile number with Aadhar.
Thanks to Modiji :p

In past aadhaar card creation has no mandatory rule for mobile number linking. So if he has created that time and did not given number no OTP will come.

@niyasmkkv, you need to visit your local aadhaar kendra to add mobile number with aadhaar card and then only link with BSNL via OTP.

Yup..verify and provide every detail in the form.You never know what will come in handy in future.

Deadline for Aadhaar linkage of bank Accounts, tatkaal passports, mobile phones, etc, extended indefinitely from March 31 till Constitution Bench pronounces verdict on validity of Aadhaar scheme. However, deadline for subsidies, benefits, under Section 7 to be March 31.2018

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock