5G Not Working on Jio ₹666 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 2,216

Shark

Solutions
Reaction score
I bought 666 rupees plan from Jio before price Hike and today that offer activated. But 5G not working 🥺. Now what should I do?

Got unlimited 5G add-on

Screenshot-2024-0718-065644.png

You guys don't remember one thing about Jio Sim, if you are going to purchase Jio Sim after 3 July, you will need to pay recharge amount of Jio + RS 100 extra which is priced compulsary to use Jio android apps in their network. This is Ambani tricked us from since it was announced, Coz if 130 millions subscriber is now using Jio network, you can calculate at least with minimum jio sim recharge was 239 + 100= 339 for 28 days before now it's goes to 299 + 100 = 399..
Jio is always in earning mode as profits.

Bro can you explain how did you got this option??
Talked with CC on Live chat. They registered a complaint and shared that you will get solution within 3 days. Then got a message after around 2 days saying Jio True 5G credited in your account but UL 5G not worked for me. Then I again done live chat with CC. They said UL 5G will be credited in your account within 24 hours. And the 5G service will be credited on that day midnight.

Talked with CC on Live chat. They registered a complaint and shared that you will get solution within 3 days. Then got a message after around 2 days saying Jio True 5G credited in your account but UL 5G not worked for me. Then I again done live chat with CC. They said UL 5G will be credited in your account within 24 hours. And the 5G service will be credited on that day midnight.
Ok thank you , I will do the same and will inform once I get UL 5g

They have activated ₹666 plan yesterday on my number. 5G and unlimited working smoothly without any interruption. I have on more ₹666 plan in queue.

Back
Top Bottom