5G Not Working on Jio ₹666 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 2,216

Shark

Solutions
Reaction score
I bought 666 rupees plan from Jio before price Hike and today that offer activated. But 5G not working 🥺. Now what should I do?

Jio told the same. You can use the data quota in the 5G network at 5G speed even with less than 2 GB per day plans.

The thing is that data quota will not be unlimited. Thats all.

Yeah! i also noticed this similar thing with Airtel if anyone who had already recharged with 1.5GB per day old recharges with unlimited so they will not able to use 5g unlimited data as it's already mentioned 5g unlimited data will available to 2g per day condition.

I think Reliance Jio is also doing same thing as market competition with each other. You can see your advanced recharged will go in waste of money. Another YouTube video claims those having recharge voucher in Jio as advance plans also removed or not working in some users.

If you want to enjoy 5G unlimited, first you need to recharge with 2GB per day plans later you can also recharge with unlimited data packs for more data usage if you are heavy user. This will likely happens in the few days as business matter.

Yeah! i also noticed this similar thing with Airtel if anyone who had already recharged with 1.5GB per day old recharges with unlimited so they will not able to use 5g unlimited data as it's already mentioned 5g unlimited data will available to 2g per day condition.

I think Reliance Jio is also doing same thing as market competition with each other. You can see your advanced recharged will go in waste of money. Another YouTube video claims those having recharge voucher in Jio as advance plans also removed or not working in some users.
But according to Jio, We can use UL 5G, if we bought plan before 3 July. And I bought this pack on 2 July.
Jio care says:

If we buy any 1.5 GB/day Jio plan recharge/voucher before 3rd July, we will get Unlimited 5G on any plan after 3rd July when it will be activated/redeemed.

EbbGAgL.jpeg

Telcos were already alert customers before 3rd July to recharge 2gb/day plans for unlimited 5G access from 3rd July onwards;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom