5 State Assembly Election All Updates

ssjambla said:
I dont know why muslim community is against bJP???
There are many reasons. But beyond all, BJP will never win in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu is not filled only with Muslim people. But still they didn't win a single seat in this election. They won one MP seat in last election 2014. Apart from that I never saw them winning a seat.

shawl_who said:
Stalin wants recounting of votes :hehe

He believes, DMK has won d election :p

It seems, in nearly 15 to 20 places, AIADMK won against DMK with a difference within 1000 to 2000 votes. So, 51% of the differentiated votes are turned for DMK, then the scene will be different.

am feeling sorry for all other parties, especially DMDK and PMK.

PMK in 3rd place in most of the places but not the DMDK.

VCK chief Thol Thiruma got defeated in just 87 votes. In his constituency, there is another independent candidate with same name contested and got 289 votes. It seems people confused by seeing the names. If that is true, then Tol Thiruma would have won. I really expected at least Thol Thiruma from MNK alliance to won.

M.J.Sadiq said:
There are many reasons. But beyond all, BJP will never win in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu is not filled only with Muslim people. But still they didn't win a single seat in this election. They won one MP seat in last election 2014. Apart from that I never saw them winning a seat.

Hmm..typical anwser

M.J.Sadiq said:
It seems, in nearly 15 to 20 places, AIADMK won against DMK with a difference within 1000 to 2000 votes.

Same for DMK also coz they won against AIADMK more than 10+ Seats with 500-1000 votes difference :) ..

Sai Jai said:
@amar thambi change didnt happen :lol:d:d:hehe;) ..

:s:s yes :-/ I was not expecting atleast a good number ceats for others but only full of dissapoinments:s

amarnathkvk said:
:s:s yes :-/ I was not expecting atleast a good number ceats for others but only full of dissapoinments:s

Happend is a true bro realize it :) ..

M.J.Sadiq said:
In dream only..
Vote Percentage Of My BJP Increased In Tamil Nadu:eek:hya:win

And We BJP Opened Account In Kerala:win:win:clap

We Laid Our Foot On Assam,Biggest State In Area In Northeast:hello:win

I Am Sure Our BJP Will Come To Power In The Next General Assembly Election In Tamil Nadu

Our Modi Ji Is There:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv

Sai Jai said:
@amar thambi change didnt happen :lol:d:d:hehe;) ..
Our DMK Emerged Has A Strong Opposition Party:shy

So That Bengaluru Inmate :hehe Jaya Will Not Do Her Self Advertisement That She Had Done In Their Last Regime:D:D

BTW Many Former Ministers Not Able To Win The Seats Like Natham Vishwanathan:hs 0(Zero).Panner Selvam:s:s

Judgement For The Case Which Is Running In Bengaluru Court Is Likely To Come On June:clap:clap:clap:eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock