Breaking Exchange Realme 8s with Lava Agni 5G for FREE!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,456

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
rSoj8BF.jpg

Source

Are they not gonna resell these "Chinese branded phone" Realme 8s after acquiring it?
Asking in wrong place 😝
BTW Realme, MiStore, Flipkart and Amazon also exchange devices what they do with them?

Why they particularly behind one specific model one specific brand...
Kuch toh garbar hain daya..pataa lagao

This is kind of fake dialogue only i hate them a lot bringing a country in smartphone Usuage 🤬🤬

Opened a country for FDI then these dialogues are useless if you want use these kind of dialogue shut ur door for FDI then speak kind of bla bla 😤

Last edited:
Asking in wrong place 😝
BTW Realme, MiStore, Flipkart and Amazon also exchange devices what they do with them?
But they are not buying selling nationalism.

From where I am seeing they are not selling anything here, just exchanging and that for 'free'. And, Nothing wrong in supporting Boycott China. It's like Jio is exchanging your existing Vi number to Jio for free.
At first there is nothing wrong in supporting local business. It should be always #IndiaFirst mindset.

Meanwhile unless Lava is exchanging those handsets to only destroy or bulldoze them. I don't get the scheme.

Last edited:
And, Nothing wrong in supporting Boycott China.
Why not banning all Chinese items instead of backstabbing Boycott Chinese items bla bla like that ?? If you brave enough ban it or use it but don't do cheap things it's a laughing one
It's like Jio is exchanging your existing Vi number to Jio for free.
Exactly but Jio didn't tell dialogue like this Indian in heart why vi English sim If they did it then vi will go to TRAI isn't it ??

I need a regulatory department like trai for smartphone then only these kind of cheap dialogue will stop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock