Lava Blaze 5G

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 12,259
True they are doing nice job, they are testing it properly then rolling out update.
I hope they do it for Lava Agni 2 as well. Still glitches here and there. We need more spectrum for 5G. I hope Vi vanishes away soon.

Lava silently discounted the Blaze5G price and discontinued 6GB RAM varient. Additional 1000 card discount.
0vHVNwM.jpg

Lava silently discounted the Blaze5G price and discontinued 6GB RAM varient. Additional 1000 card discount.
0vHVNwM.jpg
No..it was there but the stock exausted...now available...
The discount of rs 500/- was available during special sales always...i am following this regularly...waiting for 5G availability in my area and then I am thinking of buying one...

E3TVoIP.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, There is a limit on how many notifications one app can receive in a day. How can i change it to unlimited?. Its really annoying. I tried everything , still not able to receive notifications after few. This feature does not make any sense on controlling notifications per app. Some important notifications will be skipped. Please remove this feature.

has anyone bought the lava blaze 5g here? request you to share the experience of using the phone - specially on the network reception and modem side. thanks

has anyone bought the lava blaze 5g here? request you to share the experience of using the phone - specially on the network reception and modem side. thanks
Its good signal reception is also because of Better software optimisation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock