3G, 4G, now 5G: India takes early call

thisisjagan said:
If they give the real 2G or 2.75G, many people will not ask for 3g 4g 5g 6g. Operators reduce the current generation speed and force customers to use, 3g, then 4g and the 5g. They are looting money by cheating us.

That's what happening now...
Even Airtel reduced its 3G speed to make users to believe 4G is very fast....
In my past days, I used Airtel 2G in my Samsung Champ mobile. You won't believe that I used to watch YouTube videos without buffer.....
Now YouTube videos buffer on Airtel 3G.....

Ashok L said:
In my past days, I used Airtel 2G in my Samsung Champ mobile. You won't believe that I used to watch YouTube videos without buffer.....
This is main problem.sometime 2g speed very fast.sometime 3G & 4g low speed.

Ashok L said:
If you remember, Airtel and Vodafone used to offer, unlimited 2G internet for one day at 20. The speed will be around 512kbps. Now they are giving 64kbps.

Ashok L said:
First let them try to give 4G at real standard 4G speed. Receiving 4G at 3G speed....
Don't cheat people by changing names and giving same speed...
I Agreed Reliance 4G speed called 3G speed

Let me first clarify few things, India still provides cheaper internet than rest of the world. Secondly Internet speeds depends on the bandwidth and number of users using at that moment so when u say i used to play youtube without buffering on 2G before it is due to less no of users so bandwidth was free. As we are getting more tech savvy use of internet has increased but we have very limited bandwidth. Telecom players have only 5 MHz of 3G spectrum whereas in Europe the telcos got 20 MHz spectrum for 3G. Those who think the telecom service quality is good in other countries have not actually tried their service. AT&T the largest telco in US has big issue of call drops and slow internet speeds. One of my friend has a $30 monthly mobile plan where she gets only 4Gb of 4G data and some free minutes. One of my friend in london says 4G speeds are pathetic in main city of london and u get good speeds only if u go to the country side. The good thing is that the developed countries have good optic fiber network so they get amazing speeds on their home broadband which we do not get here. Rest India is far better

Hike said:
Ashok you are correct!!
Now I think Baba Ramdev will launch
"Patanjali TeleKanti 5G"
Soon
:rofl

:D:D:D:rofl :rofl :rofl Good Troll bro...:lol

sagar.patnaik said:
Let me first clarify few things, India still provides cheaper internet than rest of the world. AT&T the largest telco in US has big issue of call drops and slow internet speeds. One of my friend has a $30 monthly mobile plan where she gets only 4Gb of 4G data and some free minutes. One of my friend in london says 4G speeds are pathetic in main city of london and u get good speeds only if u go to the country side. The good thing is that the developed countries have good optic fiber network so they get amazing speeds on their home broadband which we do not get here. Rest India is far better
Baat Mein Damm Hai...
English : Absolutely Correct!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock