Vodafone offers free 1.7GB 3G/4G data to prepaid and postpaid customers

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Vodafone , India’s second largest telecom operator is giving out free data this month through a # Huntthehearts contest. The users will be required to navigate through My Vodafone app and discover hidden hearts on different app screens to unlock free 3G/4G data up to 1.7GB within the offer period.

Vodafone in a statement said,”With Data becoming the new Oil, Vodafone decided to give it for free this month through #Huntthehearts contest on My Vodafone App.”

The offer can be availed all the users who are using the My Vodafone App on an Android device. It is applicable to all prepaid and postpaid users except Red postpaid customers.

Recently, the telco introduced voucher pack 'Vodafone Sakhi' starting from Rs 52 that allows women to make a private recharge through an OPT code without having to share the mobile number. The packs that are valid for 30 days are priced at Rs 52, Rs 78 and Rs 99 which also offer 50 MB of 2G/3G data.

Vodafone: vodafone offers free 1.7gb 3g/4g data to prepaid and postpaid customers, Telecom News, ET Telecom

I got 500 mb till now ..:tup need 2 more hearts to get the balance 1.2 gb...:nj this info was shared by Sarkar bro in Telecom GD thread...:)
Thanks Sarkar bro..:tup

81e1c5993375c634112d966d21879fd7.jpg

Saj 007 said:
I got 500 mb till now ..:tup need 2 more hearts to get the balance 1.2 gb...:nj this info was shared by Sarkar bro in Telecom GD thread...:)

Congratulations bhai:tup

I am not able to find it , it is require vodadone internet ??? I am trying in other operator onternet connection

sadik said:
I am not able to find it , it is require vodadone internet ??? I am trying in other operator onternet connection

It doesn't need Vodafone internet, I'm using airtel internet...:tup

sadik Bro Are You Vodafone Customer If Yes Then Download My Vodafone App For Play Store Internet Or WI-FI Is Required If No You Cant Accessed This Offer Registration Is Mandatory

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock