YONO by SBI

This type of interface you see.

PiOBBuQ.jpg
no, this menu item is not appearing in Service request section in my App, that's the issue.

no, this menu item is not appearing in Service request section in my App, that's the issue.
Please update your Yono App buddy, yesterday i done it via Yono App only, then my order placed.

Due to this issue my order cancelled 3 times for payment failed and plus 1 day extra taken for delivery.

Friends, why we are getting n number of messages which are from unknown numbers when we are registering YONO , Google Play ,etc. ?

Dear Customer, Please update your device to Android Ver11 or above. YonoB app will not work on ver8 and below from May-24 and ver10 and below from Jan-25. -SBI

Receiving this sms frequently.

Dear Customer, Please update your device to Android Ver11 or above. YonoB app will not work on ver8 and below from May-24 and ver10 and below from Jan-25. -SBI

Receiving this sms frequently.
Ji if your mobile running below Android version(OS) 10 menens that app didn't work so u update your mobile to new one Minimum Android OS requirment of Android 11 so that Sbi bank give deadline for the app working

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock