YONO by SBI

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
YONO - You Only Need One
ypNtYLYEYLungNHXnAddiTXk927FMVXeEan3K-v6bLqMShbeBXDg_BtaOawBnch_oLw=w300

SBI’s YONO can open savings account, apply loans and shop online.. SBI is projecting the app as a 'digital bank' based on biometric authentication.

All financial service products from SBI and its subsidiaries-- SBI Life, SBI General, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Caps and SBI Cards--will be integrated on the platform. Customers will also be able to make home loan and auto loan proposals from the app. Moreover, customers can open an SBI account digitally, transfer funds, avail pre-approved personal loan without paperwork and get overdrafts against fixed deposits.

It is practically a digital bank, but it is part of SBI. The biggest feature is opening a full-fledged savings account from the comfort of your home by authenticating the account using Aadhaar and a one-time password. RBI rules place limits for transactions without biometric authentication. Once the biometric is done in any branch, there will not be any restrictions on the account

Besides banking and financial services, the platform will allow customers to meet their lifestyle needs across 14 categories. The bank has partnered with over 60 e-commerce players to provide customized offers and discounts to customers. Some of its key e-commerce partners include Amazon, Uber, Ola, Myntra, Jabong, Shoppers Stop, Cox & Kings, Thomas Cook, Yatra, Airbnb, Swiggy and Byjus, among others..

Yono by SBI - Android
Yono by SBI - iOS

SBI’s YONO can open savings account, apply loans and shop online - Times of India

Bro I was trying to open Insta Savings account which does not need branch visit. But it had declaration saying that only one account across all banks can be opened with aadhar ekyc otp.

7uLg7Nm.jpg

Last edited:
Bro I was trying to open Insta Savings account which does not need branch visit. But it had declaration saying that only one account across all banks can be opened with aadhar ekyc otp.
i think its not a problem.. I have digibank and kotak account..
Just go ahead

Even SBI's zero balance account has this clause. You will not open any other zero balance account in other banks..!

i think its not a problem.. I have digibank and kotak account..
Just go ahead

Even SBI's zero balance account has this clause. You will not open any other zero balance account in other banks..!
:( Looks like we cannot open new digital account if we already have an account with SBI, I already have an account with SBI.

Ya I think even in normal cases we will not be allowed to create multiple savings account with same bank.

BpJDW9S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock