Seeking Help 2018 Maruti omni should I exchange it?

profsathya

Reaction score
Brought Omni for learning driving in 2018 but now thinking about exchanging it for best offer due to no power steering and ac in Omni. Should I go ahead and purchase. I brought Omni(2017) for 335000 in 2018 with loan interest and extra fittings.

Brought Omni for learning driving in 2018 but now thinking about exchanging it for best offer due to no power steering and ac in Omni. Should I go ahead and purchase. I brought Omni(2017) for 335000 in 2018 with loan interest and extra fittings.
I think you should wait for April 2020. Then buy a New BS VI variant car. Which you can use upto 15 years. More new model yet to come... BS VI fuel also mandatory from April 2020

Last edited:
I think you should wait for April 2020. Then buy a New BS VI variant car. Which you can use upto 15 years. More new model yet to come... BS VI fuel also mandatory from April 2020
BS lV cars too can be used for 15 years from date of registration (except Delhi/Noida regions 10 years)

BS VI is already available in Kia Seltos, baleno and few more cars

They are quoting 250000 for Omni with present offer for swift and seperately consumer offer of 70000 and 5000 corporate discount. Swift is bs vi. Will I get better offers in March 2020? I think that will be only for bs iv. Thank you all for your reply.

They are quoting 250000 for Omni with present offer for swift and seperately consumer offer of 70000 and 5000 corporate discount. Swift is bs vi. Will I get better offers in March 2020? I think that will be only for bs iv. Thank you all for your reply.
Go for it..its Vue for money

But today when I enquired they are saying consumer offer of 70000 for bs iv vehicles. One dealer is saying that there is no bs iv vehicles

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock