Discussion 10.or G2 Announced in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 1,881
Notches are a waste of screen space. And coming to memes, they are fun and highlight the failings on a company's decision in a non-hurtful way
Yes i hate notches..but still i prefer i phone type notch rather than dew drop notch...and comes to failure i dont think its failue..so from failure you want to stay after introducing big notch i phone market falls or people stop buying i phones...but i didn't see that

Yes i hate notches..but still i prefer i phone type notch rather than dew drop notch...and comes to failure i dont think its failue..so from failure you want to stay after introducing big notch i phone market falls or people stop buying i phones...but i didn't see that
The iPhone has justification for the notch space. Many phone manufacturers don't, and this are failures

3nex8BL.png

One advantage of 10.or phone is stock android.

Btw, I am 10.or user from last 20 months.

10.or G2 price starts at Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM variant, while its 6GB RAM model comes at Rs. 14,599.

10% instant discount on using HDFC Bank card or EMI transactions. customers will receive up to 1,100 cashback on food, travel, utility bills, and money transfers if they use any prepaid method for payment.
Screenshot-20190712-173334-Amazon-Shopping.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom