1% tax on online transactions (purchases) proposed by Indian Government

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 7,851
Regardless of politics, I still don't understand how people still support this Government's financial policy and say its way better. They loot people in every aspect from Earning Income, Depositing it in back, Withdrawing it, Spending it in Market,

They even terribly damaged the banking system and now even worse, reduced choice of selecting banks by merging them. For everything, they say making accountability and applaud them saying things should go through proper channel. Then where do all these Fees come?

Income tax new regime felt like a joke for me, and I could see so many supporters in my office who was sharing about Mass income tax relief before budget yelling in silence.

Last edited:
Regardless of politics, I still don't understand how people still support this Government's financial policy and say its way better. They loot people in every aspect from Earning Income, Depositing it in back, Withdrawing it, Spending it in Market,

They even terribly damaged the banking system and now even worse, reduced choice of selecting banks by merging them. For everything, they say making accountability and applaud them saying things should go through proper channel. Then where do all these Fees come?

Income tax new regime felt like a joke for me, and I could see so many supporters in my office who was sharing about Mass income tax relief before budget yelling in silence.
Since we have supported 70 years old government and they have looted everything now this government started streamline everything, so some hickups will be reflected for sure. Hope people will support this government (no other option untill next election ;) )

They even terribly damaged the banking system
Are you kidding me? Congress destroyed the pillars of banking system. This is the ramifications of their policies and free donations to their supporters without any care in the world since they knew how to rig the system.

Are you kidding me? Congress destroyed the pillars of banking system. This is the ramifications of their policies and free donations to their supporters without any care in the world since they knew how to rig the system.

This sounds kidding to me. I didn't hear any single word from ex-government asking for reserve funds, or proposal for selling the most profit earning firms. Never heard of ex-government pleading banks to charge for everything when a customer comes in. Never heard of ex-government proposing ideas to tax tax tax and earn money.

GST was a good idea implemented in the worst form. You can ask opinions from any friend in accounting about loopholes in GST and how corporates are earning with it. Just do a study on Parle-G financial breakdown happened due to this policy.

Can you help me with the points how `ex-government (I don't want opinions on any Political parties) destroyed the pillars of banking system.`?

Wish you come out of the box of politics and express yourselves. I'm just trying to express how worse are the policies of the current government.

I didn't hear any single word from ex-government asking for reserve funds, or proposal for selling the most profit earning firms. Never heard of ex-government pleading banks to charge for everything when a customer comes in. Never heard of ex-government proposing ideas to tax tax tax and earn money.
Now you are seeing it because of them.

Do you really think lakhs of crores money will fall from the sky through magic to repay the old NPA's just because government changed?

Since we have supported 70 years old government and they have looted everything now this government started streamline everything, so some hickups will be reflected for sure. Hope people will support this government (no other option untill next election ;) )

Yeah and your last statement itself proves it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock