1% tax on online transactions (purchases) proposed by Indian Government

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 7,886
Since only few of entire population in India pays income tax, they are finding other ways to tax whole country and try to abolish income tax may be..

They never abolish income tax. Actually the one who makes all these laws and policies (The people's representatives) don't even spend on their own expenses. They want everything from people's money and call it SERVICE

Wait it to increase every subsequent year.
Way to deal with online competition.
Innovative ways from Ambani to beat peers.

Since only few of entire population in India pays income tax, they are finding other ways to tax whole country and try to abolish income tax may be..
Bro for salaried people tax get automatically deducted from their salaries by the companies itself by deducting tds from their salaries so they are automatically paying tax to the government and for them tax evasion is not possible.
For the people who are doing their own businesses tax evasion may be possible for them but at last they also have to pay some tax to the government.
Also there are lot of taxes other than the income tax which needs to be paid by the people to the government and one of them is gst. so all people are already paying lots of taxes to the government other than the income tax. so i feel there is no problem of shortage of funds to the government..

Bro for salaried people tax get automatically deducted from their salaries by the companies itself by deducting tds from their salaries so they are automatically paying tax to the government and for them tax evasion is not possible.
For the people who are doing their own businesses tax evasion may be possible for them but at last they also have to pay some tax to the government.
Also there are lot of taxes other than the income tax which needs to be paid by the people to the government and one of them is gst. so all people are already paying lots of taxes to the government other than the income tax. so i feel there is no problem of shortage of funds to the government..
Already lot of discussion between income tax payer and non payer so govt is looking for different source to collect tax and give benefit to the society of income tax payers. Income tax collection is too less when compare to other tax collection. Hope we all support govt to come good to serve society

Already lot of discussion between income tax payer and non payer so govt is looking for different source to collect tax and give benefit to the society of income tax payers. Income tax collection is too less when compare to other tax collection. Hope we all support govt to come good to serve society
When income tax collection is too less, why don't the government abolish that and collect tax from all the people. Why only salaried people are targeted. Every middle class salaried person was expecting a tax cut during the Feb 2020 budget. Instead what they got from the govt? Nothinggggg
Do not blindly support everything this government does.

And this BJP government is there for the last 6 years, still they are looking to do something for the tax payer and you want me to believe that?

Lootera government.... They didn't do anything for salaried class people during budget and now this.... How much they will be satisfied? Kangal government.... there is money for foreign trips, security and other cosmetic things but still they find money less to run the country.. it's better to move out of the country and settle in abroad.. I will start looking for that

Chindi chor modi government!

Btw the new taxation on Amazon and Flipkart is to launch and promote his brother ambani e-commerce business! With new taxation price will increase...and ambani being a new e-commerce platform will give massive discount and offers just like jio did initially..in turn customer will move to this site for shopping and Amazon/Flipkart will go bankrupt in india just like airtel and Vodafone...

History is repeating... This year it's E-commerce 😓

People have no problem with sellers paying 20-30% commission on every sale to Amazon but are up in arms over 1%. Weird af.

I also don't support it, but saying budget did nothing for salaried people is foolish. Compared to Congress govt taxes, taxes are lesser for salaried people now. Pappu is still doing his world tour and massages on Indians money.

How, please elaborate?
What do you mean?
Taxes are atleast 5% lesser for all salaried people (way lesser for low earners, deductions are also higher), interest rates on loans are lesser, tax rates on restaurants and junk food are way lesser which means more money in your pocket and inflation has plummeted compared to Congress era when the value of your money literally vanished in front of your eyes every year.
I voted for Congress's pappu the first time btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock