• Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,626

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Zomato would buy every startup that challenges it in India😂😂

Sad part is My Zomato Gold is getting wasted, shouldn't have bought it in last December, completely wasted for the time being.

Btw Amazon was also starting its food delivery service throughout India, seems the launch postponed due to sudden lockdown.

Seems online food & grocery delivery going in monopoly way not good hope soon Amazon arrive 🙂

Amazon's food delivery service arrival delayed due to Covid-19 outbreak. Otherwise, they had started testing it for their employees on few areas of Bangalore already.

Yeap Amazon food delivery arrived some parts in banglore as I heard in February 2020 .. waiting for chennai arrival after this pandemic situation over 🙂

They were testing it among their employees only. Might extend for more once corona issues settle down.

IPO-bound food delivery platform Zomato is pressing ahead with its long-held plan to purchase a stake in Grofers, its $100-120 million investment in the online grocery startup at a valuation of a billion dollars entering the last lap and an announcement imminent in the next few weeks, said people familiar with the development.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock