Zomato Delivery Incidents

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 112
  • Views: Views 15,254
New incident:Fasting lawyer delivered chicken dish, Zomato and hotel slapped with Rs 55,000 fine

The lawyer, who works for the Nagpur bench of the Bombay High Court, had ordered paneer butter masala from the eatery through the Zomato app to break his fast on the evening of May 31.

However, the dish he had received turned out to be butter chicken. Since the curries of both dishes look alike, he didn't realise it was a chicken dish and ate it.

When he confronted the Zomato delivery boy and the hotel for sending him the wrong food, the hotel agreed to replace the dish. With another receipt of paneer butter masala, the lawyer again received butter chicken.

A few days later, he issued notices to both the companies through another lawyer for hurting his religious sentiments by intentionally sending non-vegetarian food to him. However, neither Zomato nor the hotel responded to them.

Zomato replied to the forum saying the man's complaint was intended for defaming the company while it had already refunded the complainant's amount. Zomato told the judges that the responsibility of supplying wrong dishes is of the hotel.

However, the hotel admitted the mistake of sending the wrong dish twice.

Food delivery service Zomato is winning over Twitter thanks to their epic reply to a customer who shared a bizarre reason for cancelling his order. In a post shared last evening, Twitter user Amit Shukla tagged Zomato in a tweet saying he had cancelled his order as “they allocated a non Hindu rider” for his delivery. “They said they can’t change rider and can’t refund on cancellation, I said you can’t force me to take a delivery I don’t want…” he wrote in his tweet. About an hour ago, Zomato replied to the tweet that is since winning them applause.
Zomato’s epic reply to man who cancelled order over ‘non Hindu’ delivery boy

EAy3_dpXoAAxMiv
EAy4ANDWkAEKpY3

Zomato is getting flooded with 1🌟 review on play store. Sooner or later these delivery companies will stop sharing name of delivery guy which will be dangerous for us.
Edit - Doing God's deed. 😂👇😡
BzpZv9f.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like both - the person who didn't like the delivery services and Zomato have parted ways amicably. Its best this way. Live and let live. And no violence.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock