Breaking YouTube Restores 1080p Video Streaming Option

Can any of you make out the difference between 480p, 720p and 1080p of YouTube while watching on phone?

Can any of you make out the difference between 480p, 720p and 1080p of YouTube while watching on phone?
Yes Huge difference...
Only while watching few good contents and movie trailers... In other normal videos like vlogs and tech videos no much difference...

I notice appreciable difference between 144p, 360p and 480p. But beyond 480p, I cannot make out any difference on my Samsung Note 4. Anyway, maybe changing the phone in the future will make the difference.

I notice appreciable difference between 144p, 360p and 480p. But beyond 480p, I cannot make out any difference on my Samsung Note 4. Anyway, maybe changing the phone in the future will make the difference.
Bro, there is a day and night difference between 480p and 1080p on my OnePlus Nord.

Yes, the difference between 480p,720p and 1080p is cleary visible.

Higher resolution >> more sharpness & Crisp Colors

Anything above 1080p all looks the same. I use Samsung S9+ its has 2k resolution. There's no difference between 1080p, 2k and 4k videos

Working fine here too in one plus 7t on both jio and airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock