YouTube Premium Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 17,742
Most movies shows Price Tag(25,50,100 Rs) in Youtube, Can we see those free after this Premium Subscription?
No, you can't. Those are for buying and renting. Not streaming.

Subscribed to Youtube Music initially and later thought of upgrading to Premium, but the trial didn't gave 3 months like earlier, instead first month was free and next two months will be 30rs charged. Now realising first trial whichever plan we subscribe to is for 3 months but if we upgrade from Music to Premium then next two month Premium plan will be half charged i.e. Youtube Music free + Youtube Premium extra part charged. That's tricky thing and bad on customer part!:(

How they do calculation:

Youtube Music - 99rs free + Youtube Premium 129 charged = 129 - 99 = So 30rs charged next two months.🤷‍♂️

Good thing is, If we cancel, still we can have the free trial till end. Check highlighted part:

oZfo3pp.png

I also subscribed to YouTube premium after taking YouTube music trial offer. :(
Should've gone for YouTube premium directly to get 3-month free trial.

Only Youtube Music has 3 months free offer, YouTube premium is being offered free for only 1 month. hence the difference

Except original shows i don't see any benefits in paying so what are the shows available there ?
I also don't see any benefit except when using mobile app it's ad-free and 'play in background'. Though I don't use mobile YouTube app very much.
You'll find the 'Originals' shows here: YouTube Originals

Only Youtube Music has 3 months free offer, YouTube premium is being offered free for only 1 month. hence the difference
Look at the screenshot on post #6. It's clearly written 'First billing date: 13 Jun 2019'. Am I missing something 🤔

Then better stay away from it as we can get ad free youtube + background playback free with Vanced anyway
Even original programming is pathetic for now. For Rs 129 Amazon also offers music and better original programming.

No bro, Youtube Premium was also on 3 months trial offer i clearly saw but due to existing Youtube Music order they reduced it to 1 month and rest two month added with prorated amount.
Look at the screenshot on post #6. It's clearly written 'First billing date: 13 Jun 2019'. Am I missing something 🤔
You are correct. I also noticed the same before ordering.

Google played it cleverly. Suppose many like me and you re-ordered/upgraded from Music to Premium then think how many 30+30 for 2 months they can profit. That's the trick.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock