YouTube News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 374
  • Views: Views 85,536
Decided to not pay for YouTube Premium after months because of poor music algorithm. It's so unusable. Ads after ads. Just too many of them. You can't download 720p. 360p looks terrible on mobile nowadays. I wish Vevo was a seperate platform. Atleast for music videos one could use other apps.

Decided to not pay for YouTube Premium after months because of poor music algorithm. It's so unusable. Ads after ads. Just too many of them. You can't download 720p. 360p looks terrible on mobile nowadays. I wish Vevo was a seperate platform. Atleast for music videos one could use other apps.
What u mean by ads?
And I think there is no restrictions for video quality for downloads ..and what’s ur next paid music service bro?

Why do you get ads, if you are a Premium user?

What u mean by ads?
And I think there is no restrictions for video quality for downloads ..and what’s ur next paid music service bro?
Why do you get ads, if you are a Premium user?
I said I am getting too much ads after cancellation. I watched few videos. Before premium. I could download 720p videos. It's limited to 360p. I only use premium for music. I moved on to Amazon Music.

my question is if ads are not displayed for premium user then paying to creator on what basis?
qS6lPQ9.jpg

They also earn a lot more when a Premium subscriber watches their video as compared to a regular viewer watching ads.

qS6lPQ9.jpg

They also earn a lot more when a Premium subscriber watches their video as compared to a regular viewer watching ads.
my question is revenue income for yyoutube is from ads, if those are not played/watched, which will eventually less number of impression per ads. then from which income source youtube are paying to creator? if i am correct then creator income is directly proportional to number of views( not the actual views of video but advt played/watched without skipping it).

and this claim of google that premium monthly paid by end user is shared among to creator. suppose user is paying say 2-6 $ , among how many creator it get divided?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock