YouTube News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 374
  • Views: Views 85,591
YouTube has started using Hinglish Language. Other Google Products may follow soon.

BUjbdN5.jpg

YouTube Vanced and Smart YouTube App has sponsor block. So no sponsor block in the middle of the video. Unfortunately, YouTube Premium doesn't. No point of paying for premium if I watch videos where ads are inbetween videos.

Bro, can you please provide more pictures of the Hinglish YT app just like you have provided for the GPay app.
Bro, It just popped up in Hinglish, when I opened the App today. Until yesterday it was popping up in English.

Whole app is still in English only.

Last edited:
How to redeem G Pay rewards YT premium in my Android Tv.
Used YouTube.com/redeem from mobile but not working

YouTube is introducing a new feature named “corrections” that lets creators easily add more obvious corrections. After a video has been uploaded, creators can add corrections that will appear as infocards in the top right-hand corner of a video at the relevant timestamp (but only, it seems, for the first correction in any given video). Viewers can then click on the card to expand the correction notes in the video’s description.

Here’s how that looks in a video:
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock