Article You can soon upgrade from Airtel Xstream Basic to Airtel Xstream Premium at Rs 49 per month

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Is Airtel Xtreme premium free for Airtel prepaid subscribers?

Is Airtel Xtreme premium free for Airtel prepaid subscribers?

For those using Rs 199 and above prepaid plan bhai. Even tho I am on Rs 129 plan I can access all content except Lionsgate.

For those using Rs 199 and above prepaid plan bhai. Even tho I am on Rs 129 plan I can access all content except Lionsgate.
Yeah bro I am using Rs600+ plan and yesterday installed airtel Xtream and saw a popup that Airtel Xtream Premium activated with airtel Thanks benefits.

In Airtel Xstream app for Android TV all the content has become subscription based now. There is no value of Xstream premium channel. Even content like Shemaroo which was included in Xstream premium is now required to subscribe separately. It shows me just 2 channels as complementary, Asianet and Jungo TV. Airtel has become very commercial and revenue oriented, Jio cinema has way more content for free.

Few months ago it included 8 OTT platforms, recently they added 4 more to make it 12 and soon they are adding 3 more to make it 15, Shorts TV, Docubay and Hungama are yet to be added to the pack.

I don't use Fire TV but plan to check out the Android TV app once my existing Sony LIV subscription ends in 4 months, I guess it should work on the Android TV app.
I think shorts TV already exists...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock