YONO by SBI

7cSbAdmEEn2nonHCiM3p8cya1Nt374FTFkLcERWQP2LLpO1WXAkgyFiPSy3mT_S9VRRTMt4hNn0feix7ONPgaVhFlW-U2b1LQpoVPtzek9RZ42Hz4WXAtxB65x6qNs3ATXwbLug9c6_5ZV3CZJM_L2pz7Tik1tkgjQYGFCNLITwdLfjG1dnpsj-q6wg=s0-d-e1-ft

I think SBI is the only bank in the world having 'n' number of apps

Arrange all the service in 1 or 2 apps & withdraw remaining apps from store's

So that they can save huge amount and redirect those amount to infrastructure , user benefit & reducing their service charges

But they won't poor administration :wall::damn::dodgy::(

Sucks!!!!

They are doing exactly that with this YONO (You only need one), Name says it all. But it's a gradual process and cannot be done overnight

They are doing exactly that with this YONO (You only need one), Name says it all. But it's a gradual process and cannot be done overnight
Hmm let's see

But already its showing "I'm also a typical sbi & govt app" :(:(:dodgy:

Hi guys i want to open account in sbi so which one is better to apply from yono app or through branch, can i get credit card through yono app. Please share the benefits and worst things. Thanks

Hi guys i want to open account in sbi so which one is better to apply from yono app or through branch, can i get credit card through yono app. Please share the benefits and worst things. Thanks
Account Opening Discontinued via YONO App

Bro Im also a SBI account holder and my experience with SBI is good.
I never faced any issue with SBI. In technology and new services SBI is always at front.
So go for it.

In my area SBI branch employees are pathetic don't have account opening form. You have to take printout of 10 page form.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock