Breaking Xiaomi Phone Catches Fire

Even 1 year old kids are now play games in their phone, sometimes they bite it. They should take responsibility and check their products quality before launching. Not every parents can afford expensive phone and then can't pay attention to their kids due to busy schedule or job.
It's very disappointing that you have to always keep your phone under cctv camera to prove them it was not customer's fault.. 🙄

Last edited:
Phone explosions are common some get media attention some did not. Last year an Oppo phone got exploded here in the nearby village in a kid's hand while he was playing PUBG. The kid died on the spot !!
😯

I have a bad habbit of sleeping with my phone not 1 but 2 phone just 1 feet away from my head. If phone radiation really causes cancer then i don't think I'm gonna survive till 2050 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
wt* 😯

I have a bad habbit of sleeping with my phone not 1 but 2 phone just 1 feet away from my head. If phone radiation really causes cancer then i don't think I'm gonna survive till 2050 🤣🤣🤣
Same here. Sleeping with phone or console next to me since I was 3 years old. I can't sleep without either.

Same here. Sleeping with phone or console next to me since I was 3 years old. I can't sleep without either.
There was no mobile phone when i was 3 years old. But now i also sleep with mobile. I believe its common now a days. Initially people used to keep mobile at tables during night, some even used to do switch off. Now whole generation is addicted to it.

There was no mobile phone when i was 3 years old. But now i also sleep with mobile. I believe its common now a days. Initially people used to keep mobile at tables during night, some even used to do switch off. Now whole generation is addicted to it.
For me it's not addiction but habit. I always needed a phone, gba, ds or a psp before sleeping or I can't sleep.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock