Discussion Xiaomi Mi A2

Mr monk

Banned
Reaction score
Surge S2 is going to be based on TSMC's 16nm architecture with octa-core processing in ARM's big.Little configuration. Surge S2 will have four cores clocking up to 2.2GHz and four other cores running at 1.8GHz. Graphics won't be a problem considering the chipset is paired with Mali G71 MP8.
The new chipset will likely support UFS 2.1 storage and LPDDR4 RAM. Now it's up to Xiaomi to make the configuration choices for the Mi 6X. Surge S2, in its full glory, competes directly with Huawei's proprietary Kirin 960 as well as Qualcomm Snapdragon and Samsung Exynos 8890 to an extent

Xiaomi Mi A2 aka Mi 6X launching at MWC 2018 with 16nm Surge S2

Last edited:
@Saj 007 bro is this website allowed or not
Yes, that website is allowed. I'll suggest you read the rules (link shared by Vishnu777 Bro above post) it has the list of disallowed websites. IMO, you should've asked before posting this thread. Anyway, If you have any doubt you can use talk to team or PM any team members.

Yes, that website is allowed. I'll suggest you read the rules (link shared by Vishnu777 Bro above post) it has the list of disallowed websites. IMO, you should've asked before posting this thread. Anyway, If you have any doubt you can use talk to team or PM any team members.
I read rules and just asked for confirmation as I felt it little ambiguous

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock