Xiaomi Global VP terms Realme as Copy-Cat brand

Wait! Poco is gonna be a mid range brand. What's gonna be there flagship product if not K30?
I m not sure...but I guess Poco may continue their F(budget flagship) series along with new X series(higher mid range).redmi may continue their Xa,X,noteX,noteXpro series which are entrylevel/budget/midrange.and they may re-enter into premium flagships battle with Mi10(not sure about Mi Mix alpha).

Wait! Poco is gonna be a mid range brand. What's gonna be there flagship product if not K30?
No Idea what there are planning. 😂

They launched Redmi K20 instead of Poco F2 (Now we know why there was no Redmi K10). But due to the craze & popularity of Poco Brand, they decided to bring back Poco, and K30 will be launching as Poco X2 in India.

Also, K20/K20 Pro was sold in International markets as Mi 9T/9T Pro. So, will there be 3 variants now? Redmi K30 = Poco X2 = Mi 10T ??

I also remember someone in DDF saying that Xiaomi is bringing back Mi Brand to India.

I have heard rumours of iQOO entering India too.
I would be happy if Meizu enters India too.

Meizu entered in India in 2015 I think. They slowly disappeared along with LeEco.
LeEco was really good.
I used the LeEco Le 2 for a long time. The XDA Community & Developers support was (and still is) great. It even got Android 10 stable Custom Roms.

LeEco was really good.
I used the LeEco Le 2 for a long time. The XDA Community & Developers support was (and still is) great. It even got Android 10 stable Custom Roms.
The UI was so attractive.

The UI was so attractive.
The skin was called EUI (also used on Coolpad devices). I didn't like it all that much. I installed Custom Rom after using it for a month or so. It had many ahead of its time features. The phone also had a IR Blaster.

LeEco was really good.
LeEco died with massive losses.

And the feud continues.
Source

Seems Xiaomi and arch rival Realme are back to trolling each other on Twitter. Latest salvo comes from Realms CEO Madhav Sheth. In a tweet, Sheth seems to have taken potshot at Xiaomi's latest flagship smartphone Mi 10.
Responding to Realme chief marketing office Francis Wang's tweet, Sheth said not 50W, but 65W in an apparent dig at 50W fast-charging tech in Xiaomi Mi 10. "Not 50W, but 65W. Introducing DART Charge Technology!

Realme CEO takes '65 watt dig' at Xiaomi - Latest News | Gadgets Now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock