Xiaomi Global VP terms Realme as Copy-Cat brand

this reminds me of roc vs prc clash which is still going on xd

No matter what Xiaomi may say, at the end of the day the company which continues to dominate the Indian smartphone space is BBK ELECTRONICS which markets it's products under 4 brands OPPO, VIVO, Realme and OnePlus. So with its pseudo internal competition between it's own brands it increases the chances of the consumer picking one of its own phones rather than that of a competitor company. Which is also why Xiaomi is seperating its own sub brand Poco into an independent brand.

No matter what Xiaomi may say, at the end of the day the company which continues to dominate the Indian smartphone space is BBK ELECTRONICS which markets it's products under 4 brands OPPO, VIVO, Realme and OnePlus. So with its pseudo internal competition between it's own brands it increases the chances of the consumer picking one of its own phones rather than that of a competitor company. Which is also why Xiaomi is seperating its own sub brand Poco into an independent brand.
I have heard rumours of iQOO entering India too. Meanwhile Xiaomi needs to make up its mind about which is their flagship brand Redmi, Mi or Poco.

Redmi May Discontinue K series.their K30 is now rebranded as Poco X2 in india.
Wait! Poco is gonna be a mid range brand. What's gonna be there flagship product if not K30?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock