Xiaomi beats Samsung, Apple as most preferred upgrade brand for Indians: Report

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
If someone is mulling an upgrade to an Android smartphone, chances are they will prefer Xiaomi phones over other brands. It is not a claim we are making, but research firm Strategy Analytics which in its latest report notes that the China-based manufacturer is the most preferred smartphone brand for Indian Android owners looking to upgrade in 2017.

A survey conducted on 2,000 buyers found that around 26 percent preferred Xiaomi as their next smartphone brand. This was followed by Samsung and Apple at 12 percent, Motorola at 7 percent, Lenovo and OnePlus at 6 percent, and Micromax at 2 percent. Interestingly, Xiaomi has lesser share of installed base at 16 percent as compared to Samsung at 18 percent.

Xiaomi beats Samsung, Apple as most preferred upgrade brand for Indians: Report

I agree. I shifted from Motorola (2 devices) to Mi.
Maybe I will go with Mi again after 2 years if they keep on doing what they are doing now.

Sarkar said:
Xiaomi devices are value for money product

VFM + Really understand what people want in phone software/Listen to customers & updates.

I've been a fan of xiaomi since buying my first one (redmi note 4g) in January 2015. Since then I've bought 3 more. In addition to the hardware, I also like their rom support.

Yes, I recently switched to resurrection remix nougat on the oldest one because they've stopped giving updates to it. Don't blame them for it though, I mean, come on! Its a December 2014 model, atleast they're still giving tweak updates for it, who does even that for a 2 year old model!!

0fa127e0b712553ce3bafdadaa32b827.jpg

One plus is spending thousands of crore in advertising for their one plus + Vivo and oppo brands in between IPL matches still very few people consider their products [emoji19]

Sarkar said:
One plus is spending thousands of crore in advertising for their one plus + Vivo and oppo brands in between IPL matches still very few people consider their products [emoji19]
The hindi kahawat fits properly is Naam Bade, Darshan Chote. Only, few shopkeepers refers that who got interest from that :hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock