WWE WrestleMania 31 Results

Sanjeev

Reaction score
WWE WrestleMania 31 Results

Fatal 4 Way for the WWE Tag Team Titles: The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The New Day vs. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

Winners: Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Konnor, Viktor, Kane, Big Show, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Fandango, Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Erick Rowan, Sin Cara, Damien Sandow, Goldust, Mark Henry, Heath Slater, Hideo Itami, Alex Riley, Fernando, Diego, Jimmy Uso, Others

Winner: Big Show

Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Title: R-Truth vs. Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Stardust vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett

Winner and New WWE Intercontinental Champion: Daniel Bryan

Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

Winner: Randy Orton

Sting vs. Triple H

The DX music hits and out comes Sean "X-Pac" Waltman, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn as there's no DQ. Triple H goes under the ring and brings out his sledgehammer. He comes back in but the nWo music hits. out comes Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan. The nWo marches to the ring but DX is in between them and Sting, Triple H.
Sting goes for the Deathlock one more time but Shawn Michaels appears in the ring. HBK nails Sweet Chin Music on Triple H as fans boo

Winner: Triple H

Both groups stand in opposite corners and stare each other down for a big WrestleMania Moment. Triple H approaches and tells DX to back off. Triple H extends his hand and Sting meets him in the middle of the ring for a shake.

Paige and AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins

Winners: AJ Lee and Paige

WWE United States Title Match: John Cena vs. Rusev

Winner and New WWE United States Champion: John Cena

Lilian Garcia introduces Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, who are in the ring. She announces 76,976 people in Levi's Stadium, a new attendance record.The Rock's music hits and out he comes to a huge pop.

She brings up Rock's father and grandfather, saying they all owe the McMahon family. Fans chant for Shane McMahon. Rock says she's talking about the Johnsons and the McMahons but the truth is she wouldn't be in power if it wasn't for Vince McMahon's Johnson. Stephanie slaps him. She asks Rock what he's going to do, hit a woman? She yells at him that this is her house, her people. She yells at Rock to get the hell out of the ring. Rock backs away and Stephanie taunts him big time. She keeps going on and Rock stops. He walks back around the ring where UFC's Ronda Rousey is sitting.

Triple H laughs. He says that's the last thing Rock is going to say about his wife. Rock hears him and agrees... Rock decks Triple H and fights him into the corner. Triple H comes out stumbling and Ronda takes him down. Stephanie tells Ronda not to touch her husband again. Stephanie gets in her face and runs her mouth. Stephanie swings but Ronda blocks her and grabs her arm. Stephanie screams and goes down. Ronda picks her back up by her arm and shoves her back to the mat. Stephanie retreats out of the ring with Triple H. Rock says that's called being owned and that's the biggest WrestleMania Moment of the night with The Rock and Ronda Rousey laying the SmackDown on their candy asses

Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker

Winner: The Undertaker

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar

They get up and Lesnar catches Reigns in a F5 as the crowd pops. Seth Rollins' music hits and out he comes. He's cashing in Money In the Bank.

Rollins knocks Reigns out of the ring and goes to Lesnar. Rollins nails a Curb Stomp and waits for him to get back up. Lesnar catches him in the F5 but Reigns hits them with a spear. Rollins with a Curb Stomp on Reigns for the win and the title.

Winner and New WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Seth Rollins

WWE WrestleMania 31 Results - Huge Title Changes, The Rock Returns, Rousey, More - WrestlingInc.com

I knew it something like this wud happen, Brock is too big a player, to get defeated by a rookie like reigns :no

But STING got defeated by Triple H :skd
I wasnt expecting this.

shawl_who said:
I knew it something like this wud happen, Brock is too big a player, to get defeated by a rookie like reigns :no

I wasnt expecting this.

Yes bro....

OMG STING LOST !!! :'(

shawl_who said:

I wasnt expecting this.

Hey Bro first check the Highlights of Wretlemania.. Roman Reigns Slammed him all the way in this match & almost defeated Big player Brock but his bad that Rollins took benefit of Money in the Bank..:s :s

he may have taken a beating, but still dint get defeated. :no, thats wht I wanted to say :shy

Brock is too big a player ;)

shawl_who said:

I wasnt expecting this.

This is all pre planned bro and is all scripted based on the script they do such things and we will get to know what's in store for us and what will they do with Sting as per some rumour he may face Undertaker at next year Wrestlemania and that will be the last farewell match of the Undertaker :u:u

shawl_who said:
he may have taken a beating, but still dint get defeated. :no, thats wht I wanted to say :shy

Brock is too big a player ;)

Very bad result of this match... Authority su*** in this match by allowing Rollins..:angry

Now Rollins's life like a hell as he has to play for his title almost every single week..:eek:hya Brock & Reigns will demolish him..:nj :nj

there are some rumors that taker is advertised for raw, they might get an angle between sting and taker going on raw...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock