OTF Exclusive WWE Super ShowDown (ppv)

Work on them. Haven't you heard about their developmental territory NXT?
NXT is there exclusively there to ruin them eventually in the main roster. Can someone explain why the oozing Charismatic charming personality Nakamura has been treated so badly on smackdown? He will never recover. Rusev Day was such a Hit and they didn't use him correctly either. Really i have only this to show WWE 🖕🖕

NXT is there exclusively there to ruin them eventually in the main roster. Can someone explain why the oozing Charismatic charming personality Nakamura has been treated so badly on smackdown? He will never recover. Rusev Day was such a Hit and they didn't use him correctly either.
Idk who's idea was to turn Nakamura heel 2 years prior than they needed? And Rusev Day had no direction. His day ended because of his loud bottom wife of his who almost cost his match against Undertaker.

Work on them. Haven't you heard about their developmental territory NXT?

Yes, I have... but they don't fight there anymore.... Lars just joined d main WWE roster, from NXT.
All I am saying is, that they shud develop more moves..

Yes, I have... but they don't fight there anymore.... Lars just joined d main WWE roster, from NXT.
All I am saying is, that they shud develop more moves..
He is a power house. They always have limited move set. Look at Ultimate Warrior for example.
@shreyaskini NXT is way more than TV. At performance centre they train new wrestlers. Teach them promos and stuff. In NXT they only teach them how TV production is done.

Last edited:
He is a power house. They always have limited move set. Look at Ultimate Warrior for example.
@shreyaskini NXT is way more than TV. At performance centre they train new wrestlers. Teach them promos and stuff. In NXT they only teach them how TV production is done.
Whatever you say NXT alone doesn't make WWE. Where was NXT when WWE was at it's prime? They have the best roster right now and not utilizing them in the right way. My hopes for WWE has faded away. NXT per se is the only good show but we must know talent won't stay there forever and eventually will be buried.

Whatever you say NXT alone doesn't make WWE. Where was NXT when WWE was at it's prime? They have the best roster right now and not utilizing them in the right way. My hopes for WWE has faded away. NXT per se is the only good show but we must know talent won't stay there forever and eventually will be buried.
NXT was FCW. And WWE's developmental territory was OVW. That's where they discovered Batista, John Cena, Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar.

NXT was FCW. And WWE's developmental territory was OVW. That's where they discovered Batista, John Cena, Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar.
Here's the thing. Back then more freedom was given to wrestlers whereas now they're handcuffed. It's really not helping anyone and i feel most wrestlers are just working there for the money now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock