OTF Exclusive WWE Super ShowDown (ppv)

oldberg vs eldertaker !!

This is being said to be d worst worked match in wwe history !!

Botched tombstone by eldertaker
Botched Jackhammer by Oldberg
Botched Tombstone reversal by Oldberg
Botched chokeslam, and finish by Eldertaker

This match shud ve never happened !!:ouch:
Its Just Respectful Match for Eldertaker, Like Lesner vs Oldberg :LOL:
Lesnar is much younger than those 2 bro. Still Undertaker is simply losing his dignity by having these bad matches. He has good money and a good life and really not that healthy because he has had multiple hip surgeries. How long does he want to ruin himself? Retire and enjoy.

Whereas Goldberg was always known for his short matches even in WCW. Why is he trying to give us a long 5 star classic which he can never give us. Really hoping this is the end for both Taker & Goldberg. Vince McMahon should work on building next gen superstars.

Lesnar is much younger than those 2 bro. Still Undertaker is simply losing his dignity by having these bad matches. He has good money and a good life and really not that healthy because he has had multiple hip surgeries. How long does he want to ruin himself? Retire and enjoy.

Whereas Goldberg was always known for his short matches even in WCW. Why is he trying to give us a long 5 star classic which he can never give us. Really hoping this is the end for both Taker & Goldberg. Vince McMahon should work on building next gen superstars.
Source

Goldberg cannot do a long match. Even this match from 2003 against Rock of all people who sells like a fish without water couldn't do justice do. Goldberg is only meant to squash jobber. That's it.

oldberg vs eldertaker !!

This is being said to be d worst worked match in wwe history !!

Botched tombstone by eldertaker
Botched Jackhammer by Oldberg
Botched Tombstone reversal by Oldberg
Botched chokeslam, and finish by Eldertaker

This match shud ve never happened !!:ouch:
Next Saudi Event. They will have Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair in a TLC match for an oxygen tank.

Source

Goldberg cannot do a long match. Even this match from 2003 against Rock of all people who sells like a fish without water couldn't do justice do. Goldberg is only meant to squash jobber. That's it.
I saw this. It was really not good. He relies on his opponents to carry him which is sad. Those days he had 2 killer moves in jackhammer and spear. But even those moves he's not able to perform correctly now. Back then people liked it. Now wrestling has grown a lot and people want longer matches.

Braun Strowman/Lars Sullivan is like the equivalent of Golberg today but they don't really get much support from the crowd. Braun was very hot not so long ago and they made him lose against Brock which pretty much destroyed his momentum. I still think Braun is also nothing but a gimmick which has finally got the crowd bored. In a way i doubt he would have had much success as a champion.

I saw this. It was really not good. He relies on his opponents to carry him which is sad. Those days he had 2 killer moves in jackhammer and spear. But even those moves he's not able to perform correctly now. Back then people liked it. Now wrestling has grown a lot and people want longer matches.

Braun Strowman/Lars Sullivan is like the equivalent of Golberg today but they don't really get much support from the crowd. Braun was very hot not so long ago and they made him lose against Brock which pretty much destroyed his momentum. I still think Braun is also nothing but a gimmick which has finally got the crowd bored. In a way i doubt he would have had much success as a champion.
Dude, Braun and Lars can wrestle. Since Vince like strong sweaty men. He doesn't let them sell. Books them like immortal. Braun and Lars should be booked like Cena of 2010 where clever opponent beats the hell beat out of him. Then he comes out of nowhere hits an AA and wins the match.

Dude, Braun and Lars can wrestle. Since Vince like strong sweaty men. He doesn't let them sell. Books them like immortal. Braun and Lars should be booked like Cena of 2010 where clever opponent beats the hell beat out of him. Then he comes out of nowhere hits an AA and wins the match.
Braun can but he's very gimmicky. I like Lars more from a wrestling point of view. Either way these 2 will have no future for sure in WWE. They're done. 1 is a gimmick wrestler and 1 will be always known for his racist post in a forum.

Braun can but he's very gimmicky. I like Lars more from a wrestling point of view. Either way these 2 will have no future for sure in WWE. They're done. 1 is a gimmick wrestler and 1 will be always known for his racist post in a forum.
I say bring back King of the Ring. And make Braun or Lars king. And please release Lesnar. If they keep him. They are gonna have to keep a title or some contract like Money in The Bank on him. Based on his gimmick. He has no purpose to come back. He doesn't have vendetta against anyone. He has nothing to prove. He doesn't even like the sport.

Taker doesn't want to wrestle, but WWE pays him a hefty sum of money, so that he is unable to say no to them.
But really, sad to see Taker in this condition.

Goldberg too has gone weak, he was one of d strongest during his era... picking up Big show for a jackhammer....

Lars and Braun have very limited moves.... otherwise, they re just big guys !!
WWE shud work on them, before pushing them to main events

Lars and Braun have very limited moves.... otherwise, they re just big guys !!
WWE shud work on them, before pushing them to main events
Work on them. Haven't you heard about their developmental territory NXT?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock