WWE SummerSlam 2014: Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella Destined to Disappoint

Devesh

Reaction score
yjegu7ap.jpg

The limitations of the two performers and the limitation of the violence they will produce will leave fans unsatisfied. Kudos to WWE for putting so much focus into a Divas storyline, but these women aren't the ones capable of capitalizing on it.

On Monday's Raw, their bout became official after some on-air extortion, tears, name-calling and a cheek-reddening slap.

McMahon, one of WWE's finest mic workers, blubbered in the ring on the show's final segment. She told the Houston fans how embarrassing it was to get arrested last week. She asked Brie to meet with her so they could work things out.

Brie refused to drop the charges unless McMahon met her demands.

Those included Brie being reinstated to WWE and for the two enemies to clash at SummerSlam. McMahon hesitated to give in, but once she did, she cracked Brie across the jaw and screamed, "I'm going to make you my bitch."

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2144788-wwe-summerslam-2014-stephanie-mcmahon-vs-brie-bella-destined-to-disappoint

I m looking fwd to it... :win
Infact stephanie was instrumental, in making the Attitude era gr8, as it was.

She was involved in multiple spats wid jericho, angle, rock, hhh etc ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock