WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 963
  • Views Views: Views 100,866
I'm not questioning the authenticity but i genuinely want to know if they will get a free hand or just being called as executive directors just because they will appear on TV regularly? Because if this is like a GM type role then it won't be beneficial for anyone. I have my doubts thanks to Vince.

It will take at least 1 month to notice it

It will take at least 1 month to notice it
Dude WWE has been crap for ages now. 1 month is too short for any visible changes. The mess created by Vince will take way more time than that. I'm not hopeful. I will wait for AEW and see how they do. If they're good i will watch it and if not i am done with wrestling for good.

They can't create legit stars anymore which is shameful. Many guys can wrestle but without a personality no one can respect them. Guys like Taker, Shawn had personality whereas the new gen wrestlers totally lack charisma to make anyone cheer for them. Elias has both talent and charisma and he's without any direction so no one will take him serious either. What a sad state of affairs in WWE.

Dude WWE has been crap for ages now. 1 month is too short for any visible changes. The mess created by Vince will take way more time than that. I'm not hopeful. I will wait for AEW and see how they do. If they're good i will watch it and if not i am done with wrestling for good.

They can't create legit stars anymore which is shameful. Many guys can wrestle but without a personality no one can respect them. Guys like Taker, Shawn had personality whereas the new gen wrestlers totally lack charisma to make anyone cheer for them. Elias has both talent and charisma and he's without any direction so no one will take him serious either. What a sad state of affairs in WWE.

What you said is 100% true. I have stopped watching wwe regular shows from a couple of years and few PPVs too. They messed it up alot and will take lots of time to fix but atleast with a better start for few superstars/storylines we might understand that they are changing.

I still remember during my childhood I used to fight with cable guy for not adding ten sports but now I didn't even subscribe it ...They ruined it a lot

What you said is 100% true. I have stopped watching wwe regular shows from a couple of years and few PPVs too. They messed it up alot and will take lots of time to fix but atleast with a better start for few superstars/storylines we might understand that they are changing.

I still remember during my childhood I used to fight with cable guy for not adding ten sports but now I didn't even subscribe it ...They ruined it a lot
I heard Stomping Grounds was a great PPV but i couldn't care less because of how poor the build was. I think they should seriously think about reducing the number of PPV's. The Saudi shows also mess up the direction a lot. They just don't have enough time for build up of matches. Now next month they have Extreme Rules which feels like nothing but rematches.

It's true they have joined creative team. By leaking the news. WWE is showing desperation. It's not fear about bad ratings but fear of losing their hardcore fan base to AEW and NJPW. If fans lose interest they are not returning as these Saudi events killed the nostalgic factor. And they desperately need to increase WWE Network's subscriber count for investors.

When did WWE start doing inter gender matches again? Lacey is a true women and Becky is a men. Where are the feminists at? Even Tony Khan is anti inter gender match. Despite having a TV 14 promotion.

It's the man with the big nose and three H's birthday.
Y7PWydk.jpg

To celebrate his birthday WWE has shared a compilation of his matches with legends.
Source

Back
Top Bottom