• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 962
  • Views: Views 100,617
Undertaker returns in next monday night Raw
IMG-20190530-074120.jpg
IMG-20190530-074140.jpg

Source

Look at this video, that time fans will dying for one photo of their fav superstar, look at the flashlights of fans who takes one photo of their star. Now no craze about that.
I saw this. It was really not good. He relies on his opponents to carry him which is sad. Those days he had 2 killer moves in jackhammer and spear. But even those moves he's not able to perform correctly now. Back then people liked it. Now wrestling has grown a lot and people want longer matches.

Braun Strowman/Lars Sullivan is like the equivalent of Golberg today but they don't really get much support from the crowd. Braun was very hot not so long ago and they made him lose against Brock which pretty much destroyed his momentum. I still think Braun is also nothing but a gimmick which has finally got the crowd bored. In a way i doubt he would have had much success as a champion.
Dude, Braun and Lars can wrestle. Since Vince like strong sweaty men. He doesn't let them sell. Books them like immortal. Braun and Lars should be booked like Cena of 2010 where clever opponent beats the hell beat out of him. Then he comes out of nowhere hits an AA and wins the match.

Source

Look at this video, that time fans will dying for one photo of their fav superstar, look at the flashlights of fans who takes one photo of their star. Now no craze about that.
Last true stars they had were Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor, Rusev, Sami Zayn. Even Kevin Owens is booked terribly. They buried them all. WWE has no plan for long term investment.

The film, based on an original screenplay by Larry Postel, will star kofi kimgston , the miz , sheamus ,and other WWE Superstars alongside Seth Carr (“Black Panther”), Tichina Arnold (“The Neighborhood,” “Everybody Hates Chris”), Ken Marino (“The Other Two,” “Black Monday,” “Bad Milo”) and Adam Pally (“Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life,” “The Mindy Project”).Production began this week in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the film is expected to premiere on Netflix in 2020.
WWE Studios and Netflix team up for new film

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock